Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Media Parody - Magazine Cover




As can be seen I did a cover of TIME Magazine. What I did was tried to replicate the cover the best I could in photoshop and illustrator. I did use some different images at the top but left the wording all the same as well as all the wording on the side. The only big thing I changed was the letters of the iPhone which originally spelt out “BEST INVENTIONS OF 2007”. Going along with the theme of doing a parody I changed the words or letters to say, “OK HOW DO I USE THIS THING”. I did this because the iPhone is so new and high tech that it is hard to use at first. It has all of these special features on it when in the end it is meant to be a cell phone. I just thought it would be funny to change the message on it to show that not everyone thinks the iPhone is the best new thing.

No comments: