Wednesday, October 29, 2008

“Money As Debt”

After seeing, "Money As Debt", I was amazed how much could be done with the programs we have on our computers. Along with the fact that I learned so much more about our banking system than I ever knew. I did know some of the things the film talked about but never in the much detail. As much as I was impressed with the information in the short documentary, all the details that went into the graphics amazed me. I had no idea so much could be done with just a few programs. The movement that was made by the characters was well done and helped make the information in the film not so dull, all the animation made the film "come to life". I also liked how the animation was broken down into a few different parts with the quotes in between. It helped tell the story better I think. I also liked how it looked like the "camera" was constantly moving. Again the ability to make this animation with programs on a computer is just amazing. Overall I thought the film was well done and I hope one day to be able to make something like it, on a different topic of course.

No comments: